Here is a free trick on how to unlock huawei modem. most of the huawei gsm modems are bought from service providers like airtel, docomo etc. And usually these modems are locked to work only with their respective sim. so if you want to change your provider you need to unlock your modem. usually this can be done from any mobile service centre. most of them charge up to 200 rs for this. but here ill show you how you can do it on your own. that too 100% free.
here is the step by step detail
- download unlock software download huawei code generator
- password for rar file is “freetrics”
- now insert any locked provider sim into the modem ( any other sim. example for modems bought from tata docomo. put airtel or aircel sim etc)
- insert the usb modem
- this will show an error message saying “modem locked to service, enter unlock code”
- here you have enter the unlock code generated by the software provided
how to generate unlock code
- run the downloaded software
- choose the huawei tab
- enter your huawei modem’s iemi number
- click calculate
- just copy this code and enter it in the space. you only need the unlock code. flash code is not needed to unlock the huawei modem
- enjoy using your huawei modem with any sim.
if you have any problem doing this you can comment.